Friday, March 23, 2012

Your plan for the weekend:

Hey, readers! Just checking in on this rainy, dull Friday. Not much to report on the Daily Dose front right now, I'm in get-ready-for-the-weekend mode. My sister is getting married in May and I'm hosting a bridal shower for her tomorrow. I picked up a big box of frozen soup from a local eatery, and there's much to prep on the party front tonight. Plus a diaper bag to pack for a day away from home. It's amazing how much stuff a baby needs! Then again, I am a new mom and fear not having that one thing I need, so I've taken to packing everything I might need for whatever reason. As you guessed it, the shower is not at my house.

So as I continue to get ready for tomorrow, I wish you all the best, most relaxing of weekends. Do some exercise for me. At the very least, take a walk outside and make note of the onset of Spring.


1 comment:

Jen @ Peanut Butter and Peppers said...

Enjoy your weekend and have fun at the wedding shower!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...