Sunday, March 18, 2012

And the winner is...


...and you will, Alessandrina! Hooray on your win, eh? Guys, if you're vegan or doing the gluten-free thing, add Cucina Libera to your blogroll. I'm currently drooling over her recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies. And I'm neither vegan nor avoiding gluten. Just a girl who likes her chocolate. Except for right now...that whole "giving sweets up for Lent" thing. I should just give them up permanently. What am I thinking, that's crazy talk! There's most definitely a place for sweet things in the fit life diet. At least I think so. Do you?

I hope.

Anyways. The very happiest of Sundays to y'all, my dear readers. Did you celebrate St. Patty? I did not. But don't call me a total bah-humbug as I put my daughter to sleep in a lovely green onesie last night. That counts for something, right?

Yes, it does.

Doing anything fun today? Working out at all? I woke up thinking that I'd like to go for a run today, so I'm holding onto that thought with a tight grip hoping I can make it happen. I haven't run outside in ages, and the weather (and my body) is finally friendly toward such activities. 

We shall see.

In the meantime, the babe is half asleep in her bouncy seat watching some Baby Einstein. Not sure what the husband is currently doing, but I've taken over the computer to get some work done. Quiet time for momma! Love.

Question: No, really. I truly do wanna know if you're doing anything fun today! Because if it's super fun, I'd like to live vicariously through you. At least for a minute.

2 comments:

Alessandrina @CucinaLibera said...

Thanks, Tara!! I'm so looking forward to trying it.

And Thank You for the lovely comment about my cookies! :-)

TARA said...

You're welcome! Let me know when you get it, and what you think! (And if you do any baking with it...HA!...)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...