Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beautiful, Healthful Foods

Last night, I ate chicken wings for dinner. My husband grilled them, I drilled them (so quickly I didn't even take a picture for you). Maybe it was the hot sauce, maybe it was the fact that they were perfectly cooked. I don't eat wings a lot, but last night...oh, man. They were good. So was my side salad, but let's be honest. Last night's meal was not about the side salad.

Hey, it happens. I'm human. So are you. Indulge on occasion.

BUT...being human, we also need to realize that our human bodies need less of the stuff that isn't good for us and more of the stuff that is. So check it:


Question: What's your favorite "harmful" food? What's your favorite "beautiful, healthful" food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...