Thursday, September 13, 2012

This Week's Workouts

I feel like I'm having one of those weeks where all of my workouts fall into place. I know it's only Thursday, but I'm anticipating successful Friday and weekend workouts, so I thought I'd round things up with a few pinnable recaps in case you're in need of something new.

MONDAY
I rode my bike to and from my 6:00AM Circuit Sculpt class, which is barely three miles round trip. But it still counts, and it was nice to be on the road again. Class was delish, I'm continuing to push a bit more and more with each session to keep people progressing.

TUESDAY
I ran three miles inside at the gym. One on the track, another on the treadmill and yet another on the track. I like to work on speed when I run on Tuesdays. I have a 9:45AM client, so I get to the gym early and bust a move.

I'm fairly certain I clocked one of my fastest miles this week:

I'm usually in the 8-minute bracket. Shavin' time, shavin' time...

WEDNESDAY
...is typically reserved for high intensity intervals of strength and cardio. I had about 45 minutes to burn before my first client, so I did the following three times through:

WHAT'S NEXT?
I taught my Foam Rolling class today, and the plan is to run four miles tonight. I will also ride my bike to and from Circuit Sculpt tomorrow and run five miles at some point over the weekend.

Question: What's your fitness plan for the next few days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...