Saturday, October 30, 2010

An Underwater Cycling Race

This is great. Truly entertaining in a why-not, innocent-fun kind of way:



Hysterical, right? I love that they tried to ski, too. Obviously we've already perfected that in relationship to water. In fact, we've perfected the whole bike-and-water thing, too. Search Google Images and you'll find tons of proof that water bikes do exist.

Ever use one? I can't say that I have, but they remind me of the Big Wheel I had when I was little.

Geeze, I could never get that thing up a hill. The wheels would just spin and spin. And the seat would always fill up with water when it rained. Such a silly bike if you really think about it. But you know what, I'll probably buy my kid one someday because every child must experience the Big Wheel before moving on to bigger and better wheels. However, that's something I don't have to think about right now. Just to be clear.

But anyways, back to the underwater cycling race above. I have but one question: What's next...underwater spinning?  Think Lance would be down? SWIMSTRONG, my friends.

One final note: I think my cycling days are over for the time being. The winter winds are beginning to blow, and that means I've started freezing my tush off whenever I leave our place. Sucks big time. (I want to go to there, that warm and inviting place in the water bike picture above.)

Question: Cycling underwater, pedaling the water bike or burnin' plastic on a Big Wheel. If you had to pick between the three cycling experiences above, which would you choose and why?

A big THANK YOU goes out to all who entered my first (and hopefully not last) giveaway! I look forward to announcing the winner tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...