Monday, October 3, 2011

"Exercise makes you feel great..."

I'm totally addicted to page-a-day calendars, but I have to admit that there are things I like...and things I really don't like...about this year's (Skinny Bitch). I know, I know...it's October already which means I'm almost done with it so I should just shut up and enjoy what's left of it, 'cuz there's a new calendar in my horizon. But I'm actually NOT going to shut up about it because today's page is one of those "things I like about it" pages. The ones that contain witty, smart and motivating quotes that get right to the point. Re-read the above. 'Nuff said, right? "Exercise makes you feel great about yourself." Live it, learn it, love it. And do it.

And if you happen to try belly dancing, let me know what you think. I'm deeply intrigued.

REMINDER! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You just might win a sampler pack from Umpqua Oats! (Contest ends at midnight EST on Thursday, October 6, 2011).

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have done belly dancing and I have one thing to say. It is HARD!! You should try a class sometime, it is fun.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...