Friday, October 14, 2011

Garlicky Spinach-Sausage Gratin

It's Friday night! Never have I ever wanted a weekend so badly. Why's that? Baby shower! So excited. But first, before we get to the festivities tomorrow, I really want to make sure you know about this Garlicky Spinach-Sausage Gratin recipe from the October 2011 Cooking Light. Honestly, I've bookmarked so many recipes from this issue that I think you should run out and buy yourself a copy. It's worth it. This will be the third recipe I've made from it and it does not disappoint. In fact, I don't think I've ever been disappointed by a recipe from Cooking Light. So next time you hit the grocery store, get these ingredients...

...so you can make this...


So tasty. Hearty, too. But healthy. I want some right now.

Question: How do you feel about spinach? I find that people either love it or hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...