Sunday, October 23, 2011

And the winner is...

Congrats, Rita! I can't wait for you to get your Happy Belly Bag! Be sure to let me know what you think of it...you know, if there's anything good in there that I need to know about. I don't doubt there will be! To the rest of you, thanks for participating. And thanks for reading. I love getting your comments, some of which link me to your precious places on the Internet. I can't help but check 'em out! Of course, I can't write this post without thanking Happy Belly Bags for providing the product. Seriously, they're a great company!

What's also great? This is totally random, but:

This candle is the very epitome of fall, and I can't help but burn it brightly in my living room. I can smell it in the computer room, where I've chosen to park myself for the duration of this sunny Fall day. There's some back-end blog things I need to take care of, and I'm in the mood to get them done. The husband is out raking leaves (bless his heart for taking care of that chore), so I figured it was a good time to get to gettin'. Although I do anticipate taking a break at some point for a nice walk about the neighborhood. It is, as I've previously mentioned, a sunny Fall day.

And we should always make time in our day for a little physical fitness, right?

So I won't keep you any longer. Step away from the computer (unless you, too have to get some back-end blog things done). Get yourself moving!

Question: What did you do today that got you moving?



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...