Monday, October 31, 2011

BOO!

Did I scare you? Don't worry if I did, your body is just channeling a basic survival mechanism. Yep...that would be fear. And since it's Halloween today, I'm sure many of us are in frightful moods. Good, but frightful moods. Who doesn't love Halloween? I can't wait until this little munchkin inside of me is old enough to appreciate the day. Until then, let's do something to honor it (the day, not the munchkin). Let's talk about fear instead of fitness:

Halloween Infographic

Man, arachibutyrophobia would suck. Didja catch that above? The fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth? It does suck when you get too much in your mouth, but I'm glad it never scares me. The stuff is just too good! Could you imagine?

Question: Did you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what? (I wore a cat-ear headband to the gym. That counts for something, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...