Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello, March!

March is off to a cold start up here in Michigan, which...at this point...surprises no one. These days, my fingers are continually crossed for warmer weather. I'm beginning to think it won't ever come. Please tell me it will.

Anyway, new month. New goals, dreams and other things:

1) Complete that "Special Populations" course for my Spinning certification.
2) Develop a recipe for slow-cooker steel cut oats.
3) Create an account on LinkedIn.
4) Celebrate the wedding of a great friend.
5) Complete the IdeaFit photo-a-day challenge.

I'm off to a great start with this one. It's the first true photo-a-day challenge I've chosen to participate in. Reading through all the words, they seemed so doable. So part of my life.

My first two entries: Breakfast and shoes.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up.

And now, I'm going to lose myself in the Oscars and a giant blanket. And popcorn.

Question: What's on tap for you this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...