Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bud...or bloom? You decide. (#pinspirationthursday)

According to my calendar, today marks the very first day of Spring. Is there anything more promising, what with the Winter we've had? It actually rained up here in Michigan this week. Rain (not snow)! And for the first time ever, I didn't hate it. In fact, I welcomed it. It smelled so...fresh and new. Like the dawn of Spring, really. But if it turns back into snow, I swear, bad things will happen to all of the snow in my yard. I'm just being honest.

So let's stick with Spring.  Let's talk about the very beginning of this new season and what we can do with it. Which brings me to this week's pinspiration:

Pin
Note: I really wish I could find the original source of this image so I can give credit where credit is due. It's beautiful, and I won't ever take credit for it. But alas, my search led me nowhere. 

So. Bud...or bloom? There's no better moment than now to decide. Is there something you've been meaning to accomplish? A professional goal, a race distance, a relationship or lifestyle change? Whatever it is, stop and ask yourself when and where you'll make the jump, move forward and take action. And ask yourself what it will feel like to never, ever do so. What is the risk, great or small, of staying complacent or going for it?

However you answer that, promise me one thing: Don't let fear hold you back. Let it fuel you.

Question: Tell me one thing you want to accomplish...one "bloom" you really want to make happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...