Monday, January 16, 2012

DailyBuzz Healthy Living

If you follow me on Facebook, you might recall my mention of a new website that I've recently joined up with: DailyBuzz Healthy Living gathers what they call "the best of the independent web" and creates a splash page...a new one every day (obvi)...with nine posts from various bloggers.

These nine posts aren't random, though.

They all discuss similar topics. Like oats, shown above. Or clean eating. And if you sign up for their newsletter, you'll get the links delivered right to your Inbox for quick surfing.

Here, I'll do you a solid: Cocoa and Coffee Oats, which you might have noticed was featured in the top nine above. Go me. (Sorry, it's acceptable for me to be a little excited about that...right?)

If you like reading blogs such as mine, you'll love DailyBuzz Healthy Living. Not only do they put together the top nine of the day, if you click around the site, you'll find other posts from blogs across the Internet. I, myself am continually inspired by the various blogs I stumble upon, so this is a great way for me to keep up on what's out there in the healthy living blogosphere.

But I don't just read healthy living blogs, ya know.

DailyBuzz also curates the following: Luxe, Moms, Style and Tech.
A little something for everyone, no?

Check it out in your spare time. You might love it as much as I do...I even added it to my Link Love page. (And no, I don't love it just because they feature Daily Dose. Come now...)

Wait...spare time? What's that?! Hard to come by in this household these days. We continue to adjust to life with a baby...and we are diggin' every minute of it. Hannah has graced us with a love one can't quite describe. I can't even imagine life without her. And I certainly can't believe she was inside me. Little girl kicked and rolled her way through nine months, so there's a certain sense of emptiness that I keep feeling.

I miss her little kicks, but I get to kiss her little toes now. I miss her roly poly actions, but I get to experience her snuggles now.

Life is good.
It really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...