Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Words can't express. Except when they can.

I am totally obsessed with Wordle right now.

I'll be the first to admit that I geek out over word play (it's the writer in me). But seriously, how fun is the jumble above? Wordle takes any website, or anything you type in, and creates a great little graphic of all the words. You can customize font, color, jumble...man, it's fun. And if you think about it, a great way to create an inspiring little image. For example, you could Wordle your favorite song or poem. Or maybe a quote that speaks to you.

Here's another one of my Wordles:

Not quite the inspirational piece, as I just typed in all the exercises we did in Circuit Sculpt on Monday. I like to think it represents muscle confusion. You know, since we're always goin' crazy and changing it up in class. Anyways, if I don't stop right now, I will Wordle my day away. So that, dear readers, is your dose of fit. A simple reminder to have fun during and outside of your workouts.

Question: How do you make your workouts fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...