Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Penny for your thoughts!

In an effort to continuously grow and change A Daily Dose of Fit, I invite you to participate in the short little survey you see below.

Your answers to the following questions will guide me as I make an honest effort to deliver the the bit of info you're looking for each and every day. I promise, it won't take you long. And it will truly help me out a great deal! As much as I write about me, this is all done ultimately for you.


Finally, if there are any changes you'd like to see implemented, if you have a great and wonderful idea that just might improve Daily Dose, or if you'd simply like to explain some of your answers above—I encourage you to leave a comment below! I certainly value your opinion. And I thank you for reading!

I really can't say that enough.

REMINDER! Don't forget to enter my Oxygen giveaway! You just might become the lucky recipient of a subscription to this wonderfully informative magazine! (Contest ends at midnight EST on Wednesday, March 9, 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...