Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Official Product Review: Vitalicious VitaMuffin VitaTops and VitaBrownies

A few weeks ago, the good people at Vitalicious sent me a sampler box full of goodies.


VitaMuffin VitaTops and VitaBrownies. All of which looked extremely delicious. And perfect in that go-anywhere, eat-anywhere way. I am always looking for snacks like this, as I am always on the go. But I've found that these types of snacks often come laden with junky, unclean ingredients. Vitalicious, however, pumps their products with plenty of fiber, protein and whole grains. Not an ounce of additives or preservatives, no way. They're all-natural, and clock in at a mere 100 calories which makes them perfect for snacking (obviously). Or for adding to an already healthy meal. Examples:


I blogged for so long at my favorite coffee shop one day that my lunchtime salad wore off. Instead of purchasing an oversized muffin full of gunk (although it would have been delicious), I opted to whip out a Raisin Bran VitaMuffin VitaTop. So good!


The VitaMuffin VitaTop above is of the BlueBran variety. It quite perfectly accompanied my blueberry and avocado smoothie. Yeah, blueberries and half of an avocado. Plus, I added some Greek yogurt and a dash of skim. Don't knock it 'till you try it. (Seriously.) One last example:


This past weekend I prepped up some scrambled eggs which got served alongside an Apple Crumble VitaMuffin VitaTop. Eggs always please me, but the Vita-part of this particular breakfast filled me up just perfectly. It kept me going until lunch.

My guess is that these wonderful treats just might keep you going as well. Next time you hit the grocery store, if you don't feel like making your own delicious muffins, grab a box of Vitalicious deliciousness. I won't say they'll be better than homemade muffins, but they'll come in at a close second. And they'll be much better for you than those oversized, overpriced versions you find in the bakery aisles.

I think it's high time I try one of the VitaBrownies. Bring on the chocolate!

And bring on the month of March! Exciting things will be happening all month long, so be sure to keep reading. Why? Here's a hint: one. I'll let you ponder that for a bit as I chuckle my way outta here.

Question: Have you ever purchased a Vitalicious product? If so, which one? If not, what interests you...and what is your favorite muffin flavor?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE VitaTops...I've tried several of the chocolate flavors and love how filling and healthy they are :) I don't love how expensive they are - otherwise I'd buy them all the time!

Wilma Lee said...

I like them all! The vita cakes are great, and I use the vita muffins in place of bread and buns.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...