Sunday, June 8, 2014

Oh, baby!

Today is the day the doctors predicted our child would come into this world, but he chose to come early. Evan joined our family on Tuesday morning. He and I are both doing well, and we are all adapting to this new life as a family of four. Schedules are off. The girl is throwing a few more fits than usual. But in the grand scheme of things, we are adapting. Together. As one.

Someday I'll share his birth story, but for now, I leave you in good hands. Are you enjoying the guest posts I've lined up so far? Such great words from my peers! I am eternally grateful for their help and incredibly excited to share each of them with you. There's more to come. From them and from me, too!


7 comments:

Brienne Peers said...

Congratulations!!

Kate Scott said...

Enjoy your beautiful family! :)

Sarah said...

congrats!!! so happy for you - enjoy :)

Kelly McNelis said...

Congrats!!

Denise Laird said...

Awww congrats, Tara!

Nicole Renee said...

Congratulations!!!

Mandy Nester said...

Somehow, I missed this post! Congratulations to you and your family. I only have about 5 weeks until this second baby is supposed to get here, so I'm looking forward to hearing how things are going as you guys are adapting. The guest posts are good, too. :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...