Thursday, February 7, 2013

Workout Week: Upper Body Builder

How's it going with the workouts this week, friends? I'm feeling super sore from all the activity, especially in the legs. We did goblet squats in my Kettlebell class on Tuesday—oh, man. Expect them in tomorrow's lower body workout. But today, I've got an upper body workout for you. Yep, it's still workout week.

Make sure you warm up before you hit the weights with this one. Always warm up. ALWAYS! And then cool down when you're done. Some light cardio, perhaps? Followed by some stretching. Do the workout three times through.

Some things to consider:

1) When you do a triceps pushup, your arms are locked into your sides...so your elbows graze your sides as you push up and down.

1) Pyramid curls are just biceps curls, but you should start with the heaviest weight you can lift and lighten up each set thereafter.

If you give this a try, definitely let me know how it goes. I'm always excited to get your feedback. Tomorrow, I'll have a lower body workout for you. And just in case you missed the rest of this week's workouts:



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...