Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My 5 Most Popular Posts (#28DBC)

I have been working on a few behind-the-blog things over here at A Daily Dose of Fit. It's all part of Katy Widrick's 28-Day Blog Challenge. I want to make sure that I am putting out the best possible content, and doing so in a way that's relevant and wise. I won't bore you with all of the details (because some of them are, in fact, truly boring), but I'm sure you've noticed the new headshot (—>). And maybe you've read my updated "About" page. So today, I thought it would be fun to re-introduce you to five of the most popular posts from my past. Of course, they've all be updated.

1) What does your plate look like?

2) Official Product Review: Sparkling ICE Water

3) Power Balance Wristbands: Real or Fake?

4) Heart Rate vs. Hard Work


5) A Woman's Week at the Gym

So check 'em out. Fresh content coming your way soon...

Question: Are you a blogger? Leave me a link to your most popular post. I'd love to check it out!


1 comment:

Avery aka Southern Belle Livin said...

I just stumbled across your blog, and really like the What Does Your Plate Look Like? post. Very helpful! My most popular post was:
http://southernbellelivingwell.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-dont-always-have-it-all-together.html

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...