Thursday, August 18, 2011

I love my clients! And produce.

And I love it when my clients bring me bags full of produce grown in their own gardens. Such generosity! And such joy for my stomach. I almost feel badly about it. I make them sweat, I ask them to push it harder than ever, and I make them sore. And yet, they still bring me these wonderful little gifts. I have the best clients. And now, I have the best produce drawer. We've been spending this summer getting used to our new yard, plotting and perfecting the spot on which we'll plant our own garden next year. I'm looking forward to zucchinis and tomatoes, green onions and basil. And I'm looking forward to sharing it all with my clients in return. Until then, I'll do them a solid by creating delicious treats with all the lovelies they've given me. First up, this tomato/mozzarella salad:


Question: How does your garden grow? What are you currently harvesting? Did anything fail to bloom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...