Friday, August 19, 2011

Common Running Injuries (#Infographic)

I miss my running game. It's been significantly off since Baby came along. I mix in light...VERY light...jogging with higher intensity walking, but with the increasing size of my middle, it's downright uncomfortable to go at the pace I am used to. Not to mention it's bad for Baby. So we run lightly, us two. Which is fine with me. Just trying to keep the mind in the game, anyway. And the last thing I need right now is a running injury. Which brings me to an infographic. Given that we're deep into racing season (I know, every season is racing season), I figured it would be appropriate. Behold, common running injuries. If you find yourself suffering from any of the below, act accordingly.

Question: Are you currently suffering from any running injuries mentioned above? How are you coping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...