Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm possible.

I get all of these great ideas for blog posts, but I don't always get the time to write them. For example, Hannah didn't take much of a nap today, so she's currently sitting on my lap watching a YouTube video of Elmo and his ducks. Yes, we are an Elmo house these days. She can't get enough. And so while she sits happily on my lap, I've got my browser open...but not blocking Elmo...and I'm surfing Pinterest. Yep, I'm pinning. There's no way I could concentrate on anything more than that with Elmo in the foreground of my computer and a wiggly baby in my lap.

So there won't be a long post from me today, just a quick quote that I found and subsequently pinned. One of my favorites, actually. From one of my favorites, too.

May it inspire you as it does me.

Are you
 following me on Pinterest yet?

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...