1) Every weight I lift is a representation of my strength. I am strong—in every sense of the word.
2) I am flawed, but that's acceptable. It's what makes me unique and interesting.
3) I think you can, I think you can—I know you can.
4) This delectable dessert isn't good for me, but I deserve a treat on occasion.
5) Calm down, it's not worth it.
6) Skinny is meaningless, healthy is everything.
7) That number on the scale doesn't define me. Only I can define me.
8) Thank you for putting up with all my crap.
9) Remember what it feels like to finish a workout? I really think we should do it again.
10) I love you, and I'm proud of you.
There's no greater relationship than the one you have with your very own self. Only when the two of you are in line can you truly succeed at relationships with others. So nourish your body, mind and soul every chance you get. Choose healthy meals—and even healthier thoughts. Challenge yourself with physical activities, and remember that a push is always a push forward. No matter what.
Question: What do you constantly tell yourself?