Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Guidelines for Exercising During Pregnancy

Let me preface this post by setting the record straight: I am not pregnant. Can I repeat that? I am NOT pregnant. I am, however, extremely passionate about exercising during pregnancy. I have two kids, and I worked out straight through my third trimester both times. And in addition to my personal experience with pregnancy, I've also taught a number of pregnant mommas in my group fitness classes. Honestly, pregnant mommas are my favorite! So when Fix reached out to me with an opportunity to write about staying healthy while pregnant, I jumped at the chance.

You can read the full article on Fix. In it, you'll find tips on how to exercise safely during pregnancy, plus notes on how the body changes during pregnancy, benefits of exercising during pregnancy and guidelines for exercising during pregnancy:

Fix, Fitness, FitPregnancy, Pregnant, Fit Mom, Workout out during pregnancy
The article also provides reasons to stop exercising during pregnancy, because it's absolutely essential to exercise safely when you're pregnant.

Question: If you've experienced the joys of pregnancy, how did fitness play a role?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...