Do you run?
Do you know why you run?
How about this one: Do you remember when you first felt like a runner? Me, I used to hate running. And now I love it. A lot. And I actually believe that I'm a runner. For starters, I willingly set my alarm for ungodly hours. I mean, I don't need sleep. I need miles. And my collection of race bling is bigger than my actual collection of necklaces. Also, I get jealous when I see other people running.
And the gear! Don't even get me started on my need for all the gear.
But seriously, these things don't make me a runner.
They don't make anyone a runner.
They're just byproducts of the sport.
You don't have to train for a race or earn race medals to be a runner. You don't have to have the best of the best running shoes, either. Because here's the truth: To be a runner, you just have to run.
|Pin / Original Source Unknown|
Seriously, it's that easy. If you run, you're a runner!
Be it, live it, love it, and own it.
How to link up with me on Pinspiration Thursday:
1) Write a post inspired by a pin.
2) Use #pinspirationthursday in your post title and on your social media outlets.
3) Use the Pinspiration Thursday image in your post (if you want to).
4) Link to my blog (please and thank you!) so we can attract new participants.
5) Add your link below, check out the others and followpinsharerepeat!