OK, so right now BOTH OF MY KIDS ARE SLEEPING. In their respective beds, I might add. Not such a big deal for Hannah, but having Evan in his crib means that I can use the monitor...which means that I can put myself on a different floor of the house...which means that I can use the computer uninterrupted.
Sigh, this is nice.
And a good sign that our days are getting more and more predictable.
Here's how I'm making it happen:
|Pin / Source|
Here's how I do that:
1) I smile, then I smile again.
2) I plan ahead, but do my best to stay flexible.
3) I do what I can, when I can.
4) I absorb all the moments.
5) I try hard to let go of all negativity.
6) I make time for all the fun, whenever possible.
Question: How do you attack the day with enthusiasm?