Tuesday, July 29, 2014

6 Things I'm Loving Right Now, Vol. 7

Every month, I like to round up some of the things that I'm really enjoying. They might be products. They might be experiences. Either way, maybe they're things you can relate to and/or find interest in.

If you're new to Daily Dose, toward the end of each month, I like to share six things I'm really loving. These things might be experiences. They might be products. Either way, they might be things you can relate to and/or find interest in. So here goes, this month's six things:

1) STRONG Fitness Magazine

It's a lot like Oxygen, actually. Full of useful information without a lot of fluff. If you can get past all the ads for supplements you'll probably never need and/or use, then you'll like it, too. My only complaint: It's really hard for me to find the newest issue. They're a young magazine, so maybe distribution isn't up yet. Or maybe there's just a mad rush every month and I'm missing out.

2) Running
It's happening again, and I've got races on the calendar. #enoughsaid

3) Stonyfield Organic Petit Creme
I'm a total creature of habit when it comes to the grocery shopping. I tend to buy the same stuff every week. Unless, of course, I need a random ingredient for a recipe I might be testing out. But I'm always on the lookout for something new (and healthy) to try. Does that make me a foodie? Regardless, I found this in the yogurt section a few days ago:

Totally hooked. Plain vanilla is good, too. It's thick and creamy, not at all sour, and it's organic. Stonyfield calls it "Greek's creamy French cousin." So delish.

4) Nike Training Club and Sworkit
I know what it takes to put together a decent workout, but I don't always have the time to. Especially right now with two kids that constantly need my attention. So I downloaded Nike Training Club and Sworkit, two apps that do the work for me.

Both consistently kick my butt. The workouts are fun, require minimal equipment, and can be adapted to individual time and/or training needs. Oh, and they're free. So go download them!

5) Starbucks Caramel Syrup
I'm extremely addicted to iced coffee right now. And I've been trying to use my Keurig more to facilitate said addiction because it's ultimately cheaper. When I hit up Starbucks, I always get an iced Caramel Macchiato or Latte. Last time I was in an actual store, I found this:

Starbucks Caramel Syrup. Definitely not good for me as it's pure sugar with multiple additives, but...you know...a girl's gotta live (and fuel her coffee addiction). I will have you know: I only use two out of the three pumps that are recommended, and I honestly don't think I'm using complete pumps. Whatever, though. That's just how I like it.

6) Smiles
My little man is two months old and smiling something fierce these days! Each one melts my heart and forever cements itself into my brain. They can't be beat, really. Toothless, gummy old-man smiles. The best, really. I'd show you a picture, but...well, you know I keep my kids off the Internet. You get it, right?

Question: What are you loving lately? What kind of fitness apps do you use? What's your go-to drink at Starbucks?

1 comment:

Kate Scott said...

I'm going to have to check out those apps! I love (and need) quick at home workouts for naptimes!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...