Monday, October 28, 2013

Do you have a cheat day?

Hi.
Remember me?

No, I won't apologize for not posting. I was sick. Like, snot running down my nose sick. It hasn't been fun and it was all I could do to just get through life, let alone blog about it. You understand.

Question: Do allow yourself a cheat day?

Like, a day where you get to eat anything? I don't. I kind of don't believe in them. Maybe it's because I love cookies too much. Or maybe it's because I feel like the healthy balance approach is where it's at. If you want a cookie, you should be able to eat a cookie without the guilt. BUT—I mean, that doesn't give you permission to eat TEN cookies. This is where balance comes into play, right? Here, further thoughts on the subject:

Please remember that I am not a registered dietician, and I absolutely respect your individual needs and approaches when it comes to your diet, but this is how I feel about cheat days. If you're currently weighing out the pros and cons yourself, maybe these thoughts will help!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have this to dive into:

Love me a good mail day.

Question: How do you feel about cheat days? Do you practice them? Why or why not? Tell me! I'm curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...