It's been a busy month or two for A Daily Dose of Fit. A number of exciting brands have shared their products with me. Some did so because of my affiliation with FitFluential, LLC. Others did so because I reached out to them. When I do that, and when I share my opinions with you—that's a surefire sign that the product is good. Daily Dose is very precious to me, therefore, any product I talk about must be relevant, related and appropriate (among other things) because no matter what—this, what you're reading right now...it's all a reflection of who I am, what I believe in and what I know. All of which is based on honesty and truth.
Why am I telling you this? Just to remind you that, whether it's the only product I review all month or one in a series of reviews day after every day of the month, it's a review you can trust as my own. Even if I'm getting paid to provide it. My words can't be bought, but my thoughts can be paid for. If that makes sense. But you should know that Boxtera didn't pay me a cent to sponsor this review. In fact, I reached out to them because I had a strong feeling they'd be worth looking into. And they were...are, actually.
As an active gal, I am always looking for healthy snack options. Let's face it—it's hard to get through the day without a snack. But healthy snacks can be hard to come by, or hard to choose, given our society's penchant for the unhealthy, prepackaged stuff. But prepackaged stuff is so convenient, right? And it can be healthy if you pick right. That's why I like NatureBox. And most recently, Kona Kase.
The other reason I like them: They're sent to me. I don't have to pick them out, and I can trust that they're decent, healthy snack options. Boxtera is the same. You get up to 25 servings of healthy goodness in one box, on your doorstep every single month of your subscription.
I mean...right? When I opened the box, I sort of felt like someone had sent me a miniature grocery store. So many options! All of which are portable, which is key. It's not always easy to transport a bag of blueberries, or a cup of yogurt. And it's not like you can keep these things in your desk drawer for those panic-I'm-hungry moments. But you can certainly stash a Boxtera wherever you've got room, the contents of which will keep.
I took mine to work after a few days of at-home sampling. I'm at the gym all morning, every morning, with a few hours at night sprinkled here and there. Sometimes I forget to take a snack. Sometimes I don't think I'll be hungry, and then I am. Boxtera to the rescue.
Boxtera to the rescue if you're headed out to run errands with a baby, diaper bag and purse in-hand. Stash a snack for later and call it good...
...because it probably will be good. So far, so delicious on all the items in my box.
WHY SHOULD YOU ORDER A BOXTERA?
1) Value. Tons of snacks for as little as $30 a month, which is decent considering the cost of purchasing the same snacks in the store. Or the time it takes to prep a snack as you frantically rush out the door to your destination of choice.
2) Fun. 25 servings of healthy foods, most of which you've probably never had, delivered right to your door. It's like having a birthday or getting a visit from the Easter bunny once a month.
3) Health. It's so easy to grab a candy bar, right? Boxtera makes it easy to AVOID the candy bar by providing decent, prepackaged snacks that can be easily stashed and consumed at any given moment.
WHY SHOULDN'T YOU ORDER A BOXTERA?
1) Price. You might not have the extra money for these types of subscription services. Boxtera is on the high end of things, but again, you get so many more snacks than your typical subscription service.
2) Diet. If you prescribe to a specific type of diet, like a vegetarian or gluten-free diet, or if you're allergic to certain things like peanuts or dairy, then this might not be a subscription service for you. It cannot be customized.
But, obviously, the main reason you should purchase a subscription to Boxtera is because of the name. Clearly I am a fan (because my name is Tara). <—Ha!
For more information, feel free to check out Boxtera online, and on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Question: What is your favorite healthy pre-packaged snack?
Note: Once again, Boxtera did not pay me to sponsor this review. They sent me a free box to facilitate this review, and that's it. All opinions are, as always, my very own. I speak the truth! Because otherwise, sponsored reviews of any kind are just pointless, eh?