Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pinspiration Thursday

It's not often that I let an excuse get the best of my workout. I teach group fitness, so most of my workouts come from the actual classes that I teach. If I let the excuse win, I let down a room full of people. But when it comes to running, there is no group of people waiting for me to lead them. It's just me, the road and my desire to pound pavement. Accountability factor: Gone. But I'm training for a half marathon, so I cannot afford to let a single excuse win.

However, I'm not perfect. Stuff happens and I whip out the excuse card. Not frequently, but still. Typically, it has everything to do with time or fatigue. So here's a friendly reminder, both for myself and for you:

Source
Simple enough, right?

Question: What excuse card do you play the most when it comes to missing workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...