Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10, 2009

On this day one year ago, I married my very own Superman.


The day itself was gorgeously perfect in every way. The leaves were beginning to change, and the air itself was quite chilly—but it didn't dampen the warmth we felt toward each other. They tell you it will be the happiest day of your life, but you can't really imagine what that means until you actually experience it. Once year later, I still cannot find the words to describe what it felt like to say "I do" to such a wonderful man.






We were blessed to have the very best bridal party.



And our flower girl was a precious little peanut.


My only wish is that I could post a picture of the countless friends and family that surrounded us. The aunts and uncles, cousins, parents and grandparents. The college friends, work friends and everyone else. To all of you, thanks again for making 10/10/09 so beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tara and Jason!!! What a beautiful wedding it was...hope you enjoy your day. Love you both, Maria

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...