Saturday, August 25, 2012

Three Ways to Encourage a Fit Baby

Just popping in today to redirect you to Fit Pregnancy and Parenting, where I am happily contributing a post that lists three ways to encourage a fit baby. Y'all know I am a huge advocate of the fit life, and now that I've got a little one to raise...well, nevermore have I been so passionate about health and fitness as I hope to pass such a lifestyle on to Hannah.

Fit Pregnancy and Parenting is a really great resource for moms, moms-to-be and even dads. I am excited to be a Featured Blogger this week, and hope to share even more mom thoughts over there in the future.

Also in my future:

So excited to have this in my hands. I'll be taking an all-day certification course in October as previously mentioned, and I couldn't be more pumped for it.

Better start reading.

Question: Do you spin? What kind of shoes do you wear? I'd love your suggestions...

2 comments:

Kelly McNelis said...

I was in LOVE with spinning a few years ago. I'd go to 5+ classes per week, sometimes I'd even take back-to-back classes. They are so much fun! I have Pearl Izumi shoes. Super comfortable, and I think clipping in during workouts makes them a much better workout.

adailydoseoffit said...

I hear that's a great brand. I'll check them out, thanks!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...