Thursday, May 31, 2012

#FoodiePenPals: The Last Corral

It always makes me sad to see another month go by, but that sadness is sweetened by the fact that I finally get to reveal my Foodie Pen Pal goods 'o the month. But before I get to that, let me just say this: I freakin' forgot to announce the winner of the OXO food scale. Gah! So without further adieu:

Sending a note your way, momma!

Now, let's get to this month's FPP goods, sent to me from Emily of The Last Corral. She went straight to my heart with some goods from Joe the Trader. I love him. And all of this:



Sadly, there were two other items in the box that took a turn for the worse in between Emily's place and mine:

No, really. The salsa exploded all over everything:

Sad.

But everything else was delicious:

If you want some deliciousness on your front porch, you should consider becoming a Foodie Pen Pal. Who knows, we might get paired up! Here's the deets:






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...