Monday, July 27, 2015

6 Things I'm Loving Right Now, #IDEAworld and #BlogFest Edition

I swear to you, this is my last conference post (maybe). One thing I haven't talked about yet: All the products I got to test and/or take home with me. So I thought I'd share with you six of my favorite things from IDEA World and BlogFest.

1) Truitt Family Foods Grab and Go Hummus

snacks, healthy eating, quick treat, sanctum
2) Merrithew Weighted Massage Rollers

sore muscles, idea world, blogfest
These came in our BlogFest attendee bags. They're super great, especially if you like using a tennis ball to dig into sore muscles. But these weighted massage rollers have spikes (and weight, obviously) that increase the intensity. I like using them where my quads hit my knees and on my neck and shoulders.

3) Trigger Point GRID STK Foam Roller
After a long morning of working out, Renee and I hit the Expo Hall and quickly discovered these bad boys. Seriously, we could have sat ourselves at this bench forever.

massage tools, foam roller, Blog Fest, fitness conference
But, you know, we figured it would be rude to hang out and hog the toys.

4) Lebert Buddy System
When I first walked up to the Lebert booth, it was to check out (drool over) the pink bars. And then I noticed a strappy lookin' thing hanging over some yellow bars. I thought they might be the Lebert version of a TRX strap, but I was wrong. It's actually a buddy system that takes sharing a resistance band to an entirely different level. Renee and I checked it out:

BlogFest, Fitness Expo, Lebert, Partner Exercises
I really, seriously, so bad want one of these for my personal training team. If you've ever shared a resistance band with a partner, you know what that feels like: It challenges the core and your coordination a bit. But for the most part, you're both working against the tug of the band. But with the Lebert buddy system, you're working against your partner's body weight and their ability to work against YOUR body weight. Which, loosely translated, means it's a kick-ass core workout no matter what you're doing. For real, I think I'm going to order one.

5) Climawear Ruched Woodland Runner Shirt

fitness clothing, fitness fashion, run gear, runner
I have a tank top from Climawear. It was the only piece I kept from my Wantable fitness edit. It's super comfortable, so I was excited to check out their gear at the expo. I ended up buying this grey shirt because it A) has polka dots on it, B) has thumb holes, and C) has the cutest ruching up at the shoulders. I also don't have a lot of long-sleeve shirts, so I'll get A LOT of use out of this in the Winter.

6) Kashi Overnight Muesli
This is a new product that's not even in the stores yet, or maybe it is now, I haven't seen it yet myself. But I sampled it at the expo and it's delish. If you like overnight oats, you'll love this quick-prep option. Literally, you just pour in the water. You've seen hot oatmeal cups, right? This is the first time I've ever seen COLD oatmeal cups. And I bet it won't be the last time, either. Currently stalking my cereal aisle so I can pick up a few of these for those nights that I don't feel like prepping overnight oats (for those mornings I don't really have time to make breakfast).

If you missed the rest of my IDEA World and BlogFest recaps, here's where you can find them:
5 Blogging and Social Media Tips from #BlogFest
Workouts from #IDEAworld and #BlogFest
How to Create an Awesome Spinning Playlist

Question: What's one thing you're really loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...