A few months ago, I put Pocket on my iPhone. If you're not familiar with this app, it's essentially a place to save links for later. I use it all the time. Well, for the most part anyway. I currently have 17 links open in Safari. Yes, on my phone. Why I haven't saved said links to Pocket is beyond me. Seriously, my phone is a hot mess right now. It needs to be cleaned and cleared and updated and all that. I don't do it often enough.
About those links.
Greek yogurt recipes.
2) I think I'm going to make my barre class do inverted flyers this week.
3) I got some cold brew from Starbucks the other day and OMG. You know me and my iced coffee. I brew my own at home, but with hot water—however, I just learned how (and why) to make cold-brew coffee. So we'll give it a shot.
4) I miss the smell of sunscreen. I lathered it on pretty good in Mexico. Do we think homemade sunscreen is just as good? So curious.
5) Hannah is pretty curious about running. She sneaks out onto the track at my gym whenever she gets the opportunity and runs her little heart out. She calls herself a runner girl, so maybe I should get her a runner girl doll.
6) Life with three year old. Man, oh man. I fear these 10 things.
7) I am woman, and I am 34. Yes, there is something to be said about running in your thirties.
8) I've had a mad craving for some chocolate chip cookies. I might just have to make this chocolate chip oatmeal cookie smoothie instead.
9) Now that I've mastered crow pose, I want to give the one-legged arm balance a shot. Hamstrings, don't object. (They'll probably object.)
10) And finally, I'll just leave this right here: S'Mores Cheesecake. #thatisall
Question: Is there a yoga post that you are currently working on? Can you do one-legged arm balance? Any tips?