Monday, September 23, 2013

@Greatist: The Truth Behind Common Health Knowledge (#infographic)

It's funny, just the other day, I got an email from my local grocery store urging me to check out the latest deals on their cold and flu medicines. It's that time of year again, I suppose. Or is it just that we're all spending more time inside, incubating ourselves in germs instead of the flowers and fresh air more common to the Summer months that have passed us? I know not the answer, but I do know that it's much colder outside, so the need to "bundle" up is creeping upon us. "Don't go outside without a coat, you'll catch a cold!" Right? Not really:


Get health and fitness tips at Greatist.com

Question: What's the craziest health "fact" you've ever heard?  When I was little, my cousin once told me that I'd get cancer if I licked past the "k" on the Lick-a-Stick in my Fun Dip. He never specified which "k," and I gave up Fun Dip for life. I obviously know the truth now. Older cousins, sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...