Friday, September 13, 2013

Feedly Finds

So when Google Reader died, I switched over to Feedly (like a lot of people did). It took me awhile to get used to it, but I finally have the swing of things and (as expected) I really like it. One feature in particular: The ability to "save" posts for later because sometimes, when I check Feedly, I'm only in the mood to scroll for the hot stuff that must be read right that second. But I so don't want to miss out on the not-so-hot stuff that I definitely want to get to.



Confession: I have saved posts that go back over one hundred days. So tonight, since it's Friday and I feel like turning my brain off, I decided to go back and weed through some of these saved posts. Here are just a few of my favorites, perhaps you've already read them:

1) What to Look For in a Greek Yogurt (Because seriously, the Greek yogurt market is ridiculous with it's options galore. I know Chobani has been under fire lately, but I still love 'em. And this article they hosted on their blog? Super helpful.)

2) High-Protein Breakfast: Egg in Avocado (I pinned this recipe and saved it in Feedly, but I've yet to make it. Egg...and avocado...together as one. I AM SO INTRIGUED.)

3) How to Become the Woman You've Always Wanted to Be (Let's face it, we all have this vision of how we'd like to live our lives. Who we'd like to become. And how we plan to become her. But it's not always easy to turn those visions and plans into reality. This post, however, is full of tips I think every woman should consider.)

4) 99 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic (Calling all bloggers! This one's for you.)

5) The 10 People You Meet at Every Group Exercise Class (I've met them all, 'though not necessarily at my current place of employment if you happen to know me from my current place of employment.)

Question: Have you read any great posts lately? Link me in a comment!





1 comment:

adailydoseoffit said...

What are the odds! I wonder if she's still around...

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...