I've had this weird obsession with chocolate and peanut butter lately.
Specifically, I've been all about consuming the two in bar form.
Totally not necessary at all, so don't despair if you don't have any.
ENERGIZING PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE BALLS
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1 cup Old-Fashioned Oats
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1 tbsp Vega Chocolate Energizing Smoothie mix
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 tbsp Chia seeds
• Trader Joe's Sugar, Chocolate and Coffee Bean Grinder, to taste (optional)
1) Mix all ingredients
2) Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes (or so).
3) Form into balls, return to 'fridge.
4) Try not to eat them all at once.
Seriously, these bad boys are so adaptable. You can start with the peanut butter, oats and honey and build from there. Here are just a few other variations I've consumed over the years:
• Protein Bombs
• Oatmeal Raisin Peanut Butter Bites
• Amazing Berry Bombs
Speaking of consuming food. Seriously, best lunch ever:
To die for.
Question: What's your "best lunch ever"?