Friday, February 22, 2013

60-Minute Circuit Workout

Sometimes, I hate getting out of bed in the wee hours of the morning. I do this twice a week. At 5:00AM on Mondays for a class, and at 4:30AM on Fridays for a client and a class. When the alarm goes off, I often grumble about it. And then, sometimes I don't hate it. This is why:

Quiet time while the rest of the world (my world) is still sleeping. With a side of oatmeal and my book. I mean, it takes me no time whatsoever to polish off a bowl of oatmeal, but still. I love those first few minutes of my early morning. 

And then it's off to the gym. 

No early client for me this morning, but I did have to teach my 6:00 AM Circuit Sculpt class. "Nice class," they said. Which made me happy. See if you agree:

Question: How early do you wake up during the week? Is it for a workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...