Monday, February 18, 2013

@Greatist: 30-Minute No-Gym Bodyweight Workout (#Infographic)

So I work at a gym, right? This means I have all the toys in the world at my disposal, which also means I can craft workout after workout and never get bored. It also means I have no excuses when it comes to NOT working out. Even when I wasn't working at a gym, I still had a gym membership. Forking over money for access made it really easy for me to keep working out. Why waste the cash, right? But I realize that not all of you have gym memberships. And I realize that not all of you have fitness equipment at home.

Don't worry—I won't preach to you how much it's worth it. It's a personal decision, one that must be made according to your individual financials. Or perhaps according to the availability of decent facilities in your area. I am, however, going to preach that you don't need a gym to work out.

There goes that excuse, right?

Here's a handy infographic for those of you that don't have access to a gym. It's a great 30-minute workout that doesn't require any equipment, except maybe a chair or a bench or step which should be readily available to you. If it looks too intense, you can modify as needed (as always).



You can find more bodyweight exercises at Greatist.com...seriously, if you haven't checked out their site yet, you totally should. Such useful (and interesting) info.

Question: What's your favorite bodyweight exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...