Friday, November 9, 2012

This Is Yoga with Tara Stiles

You guys. I am so excited. So my relationship with yoga has been very dependent on my ability to attend a class. And my ability to attend a class is pretty much nonexistent right now because of my client/class schedule, so I haven't been doing yoga. Here and there, sure. But not regularly. Not since I took that prenatal yoga class. So when FitFluential shared with me an opportunity to review a set of DVDs from Tara Stiles, I signed up. I mean, her name is Tara (winner right there). And I've heard great things. Needless to say, I jumped a little when these arrived in my mailbox:

I popped in the first disc for some Strong Flow yesterday and it was awesome. Granted, I only got through about half of the 60-minute class because Hannah woke up, but I did make it through—and successfully held—the headstand part. Love me some headstands.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to making it through the entire class and I will certainly let you know what it's like. In the meantime, if you're on the market for some new yoga DVDs, check these out. Here's a breakdown of the DVDs:

1) Daily Yoga For Everyone
60 Minutes of Strong Flow, 30 Minutes of Relaxing Flow

2) Beginner's Yoga For Everyone
30 Minutes of Beginner's Flow, 15 Minutes of Relaxed and Easy Going Flow and 50 Minutes of Calming Night Time Flow

3) AM/PM Yoga For Everyone
5 Minutes of Morning Flow, 60 Minutes of Energizing and Strong Flow, 15 Minutes of Daily Basic Flow and 5 Minutes of Bed Time Flow

4) Complete Yoga Library For Everyone
A Collection of 120 Poses

I'm sure you'll hear more from me about these DVDs as I check out each of the above sessions.

And speaking of checking things out. I'm all set to check out my first blog conference next year. Yeah, I have to wait until next year, but i wanted to take advantage of the discounted ticket prices. I'm going to BlogHer 2013. It's in Chicago. I couldn't pass up the opportunity since it's pretty much happening in my backyard, but as of right now, I'm going alone. So if you're a blogger and you're going, talk to me. If you're a brand and you'll be there, talk to me. I'll need some friends there.

And just like that, it's Friday. Doing anything fun?

Question: What is your favorite workout DVD?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...