Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can win free lunches now!

Ever see the fishbowl at the deli? You know, the one that everybody drops their business card in? "Win a free lunch!" That's what the sign always says, but when I left the advertising industry, I lost my ability to get in the game. Until now. I have business cards!


My husband is so very talented. He created the header at the top of my blog, too. Thanks to him, the identity of my business is coming together. With good timing, too! I am THIS CLOSE to advertising my services and these cards will help...

3 comments:

Tammy said...

They turned out well!! Great colors and contemporary design. Complete professional package. That's Tara.

Unknown said...

Love them! So are you going to take private clients or are you going to a gym? Impressive!

Anonymous said...

Send me one! I love them! How's the hubby with designing 'wedding photography business' identities?! Perhaps I'll hit him up for some services after PC to get my wedding photog business up and running again! P.S. where did you get them printed?

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...