Monday, February 1, 2016

6 Things I'm Loving Right Now, February 2016

I haven't shared a list of random favorites with you in quite some time. I think it was last Fall, to be honest. Of course, I've been loving on a lot of things since then. Some of which I have talked about, like my new running vest. Or my vivofit 2. In case you're wondering, here are some of my more recent favorites:

Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm
1) Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm

6 Things I'm Loving Right Now


Seriously, my lips...so dry all the time at this time of year. I hate Winter so much because it literally parches me out. I picked up this lip balm because, well...the tube itself is adorable, and Carmex products always get the job done. Also, it tastes like Vanilla with the perfect amount of moisture (plus, some shine).

2) Colosseum Determination Draped-Back Yoga Tee
I've been doing a lot of Power Yoga lately, also a thing I'm loving, so I've been stocking up on some new and super comfortable tops. And I'm really loving the open-back look. Basic in the front—party in the back! This draped-back tee from Kohl's is so comfortable that it's ridiculous. It also comes in black, which I want. So much. But I had to get the "wild aster" color first because it's pretty much my favorite color (and was the main color at our wedding, so...):

Yoga Fashion, Fitness Fashion
3) Two new bags: MARC by Marc Jacobs New Q Mini Natasha in Faded Aluminum and a Batman Backpack from Pottery Barn Kids).
I have been waiting very, very patiently for the day I could purchase a MARC by Marc Jacobs bag. Seriously, I've wanted the New Q Mini forever and I've always told myself that I'd get it when my kids grew out of the need for a giant diaper bag. And that time finally came. Evan doesn't need as much when we're on the go, just a few diapers. Maybe a snack, depending. So I splurged...I got the purse for myself, and a little Batman backpack for him, which he loves more than anything because "sissy" always carries her backpack, too.

6 Things I'm Loving Right Now
4) Downton Abbey, Season 6
I seriously did not know, or maybe I forgot, that it was coming back in January. So when I saw the promo, I jumped for joy and I've been watching it every week. It's just...so...good! I'll be sad to see it end.

5) Vega One Sport Protein Bar in Chocolate Mint
You guys, I die for this flavor. But it's so hard to find! I used to get it at the Whole Foods about 45 minutes from my house, but they stopped carrying it. My local big box is carrying two other flavors, which are also great, but...chocolate and mint. I mean. Come on. So good. I owe my friends at Vega big time for sending me an entire box.

6) "Breathe" Essential Oil Blend

How to blend essential oils.
My sister insisted that I should have this, and I thank her for giving it to me. I've been rolling it all over my nose because the congestion has hit me once again. Is it working? Yes, I think so. I mean, it's not hurting me and it smells damn good. I'm continuing to use it in an effort to further my knowledge of and experience with essential oils.

Question: What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...