Saturday, December 12, 2015

Six Miles on a Saturday Morning

I am truly loving my Saturday morning runs. Right now, I am only running six miles, but those six miles feel really good to me. Strong, fast...I could probably do more, but I don't need to right now. I'm not training for anything. I'm only thinking about training for races that I want to run in 2016. Runs like today keep me in shape for when (if) that training starts :

Six Mils on a Saturday Morning: How much I love running with a running group.
Aside from the actual  running, the running group I am a part of makes Saturday morning really great. I've met so many awesome people in my community that I probably wouldn't have met without our shared interest in running. Seriously, you should join (or start) a running group in your community. I mean, if you aren't already a part of one.

I wish I could take pictures of my group, but I respect their privacy and...honestly...I'm not interested in being THAT girl that always takes pictures of people. It's funny, I keep my blogger status on the down low when I'm in groups that don't necessary have an interest in blogging.

I'm also protective of my own privacy and safety.

Maybe this is hindering my ability to communicate my message, or maybe it's hindering my ability to grow A Daily Dose of Fit. I don't know. I'm just doing what I'm doing.

With a coffee:

Six Miles on a Saturday Morning.
Because that's part of my Saturday morning running tradition, too. Run six miles, grab coffee on the way home. Oh, and donuts. Coffee AND donuts.

If I show up without the donuts, I'm pretty sure my little family would disown me.

I get six, they get donuts.

OK, fine. I get a donut, too.
No pics. It's long gone.

Question: If you're a blogger, does taking pictures for your blog ever make you feel uncomfortable? Are you quiet about your blog in certain situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...