Disclaimer: The following post is sponsored by BOSU via my partnership with Fit Approach. All opinions are, of course, my own.
Today is Monday, and it marks the fourth and final week of the #BOSUStrong challenge with Sweat Pink. Have you been following along? The hashtag is exploding with BOSU inspiration, and I'm newly energized to use the BOSU trainer in my personal workouts and my group fitness classes. To mark this final week, we're going to focus on things that make us #BOSUStrong.
1) I am a certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor, fitness director, wife, mother, friend, sister and daughter.
2) I will always make fitness a priority.
3) I never tell people they can't. I always encourage them to try.
4) I do what I can when I can.
5) I love to run (obviously).
6) I am inspired to be that old lady at the race, the one that's still running strong after all those years.
7) I love to encourage others to take that first step toward better health and fitness.
8) I have an incredibly awesome staff full of talented fitness instructors and trainers.
9) I am proud of my children (they're the best thing I've ever done) and my husband (the best thing that's ever happened to me).
10) I hope to inspire others to get their daily dose of fitness.
Now it's your turn.
Here are this week's prompts. You can also find them HERE.
Use the following tags: #BOSUStrong #FitFamily #SweatPink @bosu_fitness @FitApproach
Monday, 10/5: It's #moveitmonday. BONUS: It's also #jumpjoymonday
Tuesday, 10/6: It's #tempotuesday, so show us what makes you #BOSUStrong. BONUS: It's always #triceptuesday, right?
Wednesday, 10/7: Plank it out! BONUS: Show us how you #workitwednesday!
Thursday, 10/8: It's #totalbodythursday. BONUS: Give us a #tbt of your favorite moment from the #BOSUStrong challenge.
Friday, 10/9: #FreeFriday. Have at it! BONUS: Happy #forearmfriday, y'all!
Don't forget, you don't need a BOSU...and the more you participate, the greater your chances of winning one! Stick with me, let's do it. Let's have one more week of BOSU fun.
Question: What's the one thing that makes you #BOSUStrong?