When you come back from vacation, it's like...wait, did I just take a vacation? It all happens so quickly and you fall right back into familiar schedules and habits. Amiright? I love and loathe it. Last week, we hit up Florida for a few days and I did some of this:
Ten weeks, friends. Just ten weeks until this baby is done baking in mah belly. It's all happening so quickly. I'm ready, but I'm not. It feels like there's so much to do, so hopefully this month and next will be productive. Some (but not all) of my goals:
1) Get the girl into her big-girl bed.
2) Continue cardio and strength workouts, despite (and to fight) the fatigue.
3) Plan out freezer meals, to be prepped the first weekend of May.
4) Add prenatal yoga to my weekly routine.
5) Create an account on LinkedIn.
Question: What's on your agenda this month? Do you know of any awesome online prenatal yoga resources? Link me!