Saturday, June 4, 2011

Old Navy Activewear

This day is almost over, but I have not forgotten about you, dear readers. I subbed a TRX class this morning, then took a Power Yoga class, after which the hubs and I packed yet another lunch for an afternoon on the bluff—and a walk through the first Farmer's Market of the season. I love our little market, complete with the cookie guy that temps me with his hockey pucks of flavor. You can be sure he was there this morning, and I had every intention of proving this to you, but alas I forgot my camera.

EPIC.
FAIL.

I can't show you the first produce of the season (asparagus), or the fresh honey and wild assortment of baked goods. I can't show you the homemade soaps that smelled so good, or the extra-spicy hummus I sampled. I can't show you any of this because I left my camera on our kitchen table.

The exact spot from which it cannot take any pictures of my lovely afternoon, complete with a pair of the most beautiful ducks I've ever seen walking within two feet of our blanket. Just out for a stroll, these ducks were. But no, I can't show you this.

Ugh.
I'm so mad at myself.

I can, however, show you this lovely (translation: gross) self portrait:

Totally diggin' this new top I got at Old Navy. Seriously, if you need new duds for the gym, check out the activewear at Old Navy. Not only is everything super affordable, it's all super-duper cute. This top was ultra comfy in yoga this morning, and then I threw it on over my swimsuit with a pair of black shorts. Didja catch the little tie right by my hand? Details like this make me so happy. If I had all the money in the world, I'd blow some of it on Old Navy activewear. And a personal photographer so that I don't have to take pics of myself via my bathroom mirror. (The hubs was still sleeping, and I don't dare wake him up for anything on Saturday mornings.)

Oh, and congrats to all who ran the Sunburst in South Bend! My sister rocked a PR, and my mom improved her time by a few minutes. This, and it happened to be a fairly sweltering day, so that makes their times even better. This blogger (daughter, and sister) is proud!

Question: Where do you buy all your workout gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...