Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Fitness Funny: Jazzercise

So, it's Sunday and let's be honest—we aren't even thinking about working out. (Kudos to those of you who are.) But that doesn't mean we can't have a giggle about it.

My friend Heather introduced me to this video a long time ago, and I'm sure many of you have already seen it, but I feel compelled to share it anyway just in case you haven't. And also because I can't get enough of it. The commentary busts my gut, and I just about lose it around 1:33. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom definitely did this jazzercise video when I was little, down in the basement with the neighbor. I would stand in the background and make fun of them as they sweated through these silly moves!!

Tara, this blog is awesome! I told my mom about it and she's so proud of you. :)

Heather Muth said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

This video makes me so happy. :)

T, this blog is fantastic. I look forward to reading each new entry! Great tips and great writing. Keep it up!

Mrs. Anderson said...

umm Remember when I dragged you Jazzercise when you stayed with us for a bit? It wasn't as bad as the video! ;)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...