Tuesday, December 6, 2016

5 Inspirational Running Quotes

Winters in Michigan are always fun. I live on the shores of Lake Michigan, which makes for some very interesting snowstorms. This, of course, changes the way I approach running in the Winter. Despite having access to a track and treadmills at the gym, I still prefer to run outside. Even when it's cold. But again, up here in Michigan, when it's cold...oh, baby it's cold outside. So I need all the running motivation I can get at this time of year. So today, I thought it would be fun to share five inspirational running quotes.

running, run chat, runner, inspirational running quotes, run quote, runner's world
The local weatherman is predicting loads of snow for the duration of this week, and I'm already wondering how that will affect my long run this weekend. (I teach Spinning this week, so I won't be running again until Sunday). It snowed a little bit this past Sunday, but I headed out early and missed the bulk of it:

running, run chat, runner, fitsnap
Might not get so lucky this weekend. Time will tell.

Back to the quotes. Although they aren't specific to Winter running, I find them extremely motivations and uplifting. And as I've said before, I need all the motivation I can get at this time of year. Maybe you'll find them useful, too.

running, runner's world, quotes, inspiration, run chat

running, runner, run chat, inspirational, quotes, runners world

running, run quotes, runners world, fitness, inspiration

running, runner, run quote, quotes, inspiration, fitspiration

run, runner, running, run chat, inspiration, fitspiration, quotes, motivation


Question: What's your take on Winter running? How do you stay motivated at this crazy time of year?  Is there a quote that keeps you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...