Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blissfully Domestic

As a writer, I am always looking for new and exciting ways to share my voice with this wonderful world we live in. Very recently, Blissfully Domestic became one of those ways. This glorious website brings together women from all walks of life in a way that "strives to encourage, connect, empower and bless all the writers and readers together." I am thrilled to announce that I will be one of those writers, and I encourage you to become a reader. In fact, my first post is scheduled to go live today! See if you can find it. Title: "On fashion and fitness."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the website. I wish I had this when my children were younger. As always your writing is so full of information and style, I look forward to it daily.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...