Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stop being unhappy with yourself. (#pinspirationthursday)

My son still wakes up in the middle of the night, just once, but he wakes up hungry. If I don't play with my phone while I feed him, I will typically fall asleep which is definitely not a good thing. So I play with my phone. Otherwise known as "surf Pinterest" because what else is there to do when you need to kill time? I mean, you know.

My son (typically) wakes up in the middle of the night. Just once, but he's always hungry. Since I'm breastfeeding, that means I'm up, too—barely. If I don't play with my phone while I'm feeding him, I will fall asleep, which is definitely not a good thing. So I play with my phone, otherwise known as search Pinterest.

I'll just leave this gem of a find right here:
Pin / Original Source Unknown
It's true, you know.
You are amazing.

Speaking of amazing: Did you enter my giveaway yet?
I'm giving away a pretty sweet 2015 calendar. Go check it.

G'night.

Question: What kind of workouts would you like to see on Daily Dose? I'm always looking for new ideas for Workout Wednesday. I intended to post another barre workout this week, but...you know...kids. So stay tuned for that one next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...